- Provides readers with concepts and methodologies of legal investigation
- Presents a model of five simple investigative steps
- Compliments rather than competes with already published books on the subject
- Focuses on the search for the facts
- Details how to present attorneys with a complete picture of the case
Written as a step-by-step handbook on methodically finding and reporting evidence in every aspect of the investigative process, this text is both a training guide and textbook. The processes described are meant to assist both novices and skilled investigators in all professions, including investigative journalists. It examines the protocols and principles that cover the finer details of legal investigation and presents a model of five simple investigative steps. This text documents the complete investigation process, from the beginning steps of gathering facts to how to presenting the attorney with a complete picture of the case based upon the facts.
Publication Date: January 27, 2011
Number of Pages: 376